The 16th Annual Conference on Information Technology Education and the 4th Annual Conference on Research in Information Technology (RIIT) will be hosted by DePaul University and will take place at the DePaul Loop campus September 30 – October 3, 2015. Both conferences are sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Group of Information Technology Education (SIGITE).
This dual conference provides a forum for sharing and developing ideas relating to Information Technology research, education, applications, IT-industry-academia relationships and our roles as professionals, educators, and advocates for the effective use of Information Technology.
Conference attendees are looking for new ideas, textbooks to support their courses, and materials to improve the effectiveness of their teaching. In addition to selecting the textbooks and support materials for their courses, conference attendees influence the choice of computing equipment for their laboratories, their departments, as well as for their industrial and corporate partners.
- Develop and renew relationships with other computing professionals from the United States, Canada, and throughout the world.
- Listen to what computer educational professionals have to say about your product and future product needs.
- Increase your understanding of the educational IT profession.
- Get more exposure with over 12 full hours of conveniently scheduled exhibit time.
- Sell your products and services on the show floor.
- Qualify for outstanding sponsorship and advertising opportunities to suit your level of commitment.
- AND…all attendee coffee breaks are held in the exhibit area to maximize your exposure.